We've had Barkly now for about 2 weeks! He's a pretty good dog as long as he doesn't eat anything other than his own food. He kind of just sits and sleeps and takes the abuse from the kids. He's a pretty good guard dog too. He'll bark when someone comes to the door and he knows we are home. He can shake hands and sits and lays when you tell him to. He obeys really well! I still have a hard time with the poop in the yard, but Bryant has gone to clean it up. (As long as I don't have to.) He's actually missing a hip so when Bryant took him to the river to go fishing and he was jumping around chasing the fish, the next day he was so sore he was limping around. I thought for sure he had a broken leg. I must admit, as much as I did not want a dog, we got the perfect one for us!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I haven't really wanted a dog either until I watch Kaden so excited around them, but to bad we are still in apartments so the tempation is shut down. Where did you get Barkly?
We got him from a guy who works with Bryant. He moved into a place that doesn't have a fenced backyard. He had him posted on KSL, and had several calls on him, but knew Bryant was looking for a dog so He said if Barkly didn't work out he'd just post him again on KSL.
much fun I hope you guys enjoy him!
Oh we will enjoy him, he is my hunting machine! and it's good to have another male in the home that understands...
Bryant
Nice taint BB!!! www.erikainamerica.blogspot.com
check it.
Post a Comment