Okay, I know it's been awhile. We got a new computer and it's taken awhile to get things up and going with it. We still can't seem to get the printer to connect to it.
Anyway, a few weeks ago was the Scrapbook USA Expo and I usually try to go in the Spring when I can afford to. They have a VIP registration now that gets you into the Expo a little before the Early Birds and you get your own roped off area with lots of space to scrapbook and they also give you snacks and stuff most of the day. Well, the first time we did it, it was great and cheap and it didn't fill up very fast. I guess lots of people realized what such a great deal it was so the next year they upped the price $10. Well, I don't want to make this a real long story so I'll just say it filled up before I could even enter my info. (I guess I'm slow.) But they opened up 50 more spots so I could still get in. Well, this year is was quite a bit more money, but we still wanted to do it so I kept hitting refresh and STILL didn't get in. They didn't open more seats, though. So I went at like 5:00 in the morning to stand in line with the early birds, in hopes that my friends would find a table next to the VIPs that I could sit at. Well, they did. It turned out really well. They sat on one side of the rope and I sat on the other with some more ladies and it was just fine. I didn't get the food or bag like the others, but I still got the early bird bag and spent way less. So I don't know. I would probably do it again if it meant spending more at the expo. We'll see.
Anyway, it was way fun and I went to two classes and got to scrapbook all day without the kids!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Scrapbook Expo
Posted by Unknown at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment