Monday, September 21, 2009

Introducing baby girl #3






Everything went well, however we had a little scare when she started not breathing right an hour after she was born. They took her to check her and a while later we were told she had a lot more red blood cells than she should. The pediatrician came and they ended up taking out 20% of her blood and replacing it with Saline. She was hooked up to tubes and stuff pretty much the whole time we were at the hospital, but it turned out okay, thank goodness. She's doing really well now.












7 comments:

Stacey said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats!!! SHe is a cute. I am so glad she is okay too. Horray for healthy beautiful babies.

Jen said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that everything turned out ok. I can tell that Pyper and Zoe are so excited and love her so much! Give her a hug and kiss for me! I can't wait to see more pictures, when you have time that is! ;)

Country/City Boy said...

Thats awesome, Congrats.

itsthebaileys said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for your family and can't wait to meet her.

Pays said...

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well!

Kelli said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!! I was just thinking about you the other night and wondered if you'd had her yet. I'm glad everything turned out well and that she is healthy and SOOOO beautiful. I'll be calling to see when I can bring you dinner. Congrats ;)