My husband is always telling people I'm in love with Edward so I made this for his benefit. :)
LOL nice
This dude is ugly!!!!Yours trulyBryant Bailey
Oh man I laughed so hard at this! You crack me up!! Love it ;)
haha wow! your little girl is so cute by the way! Congratulations! I have been meaning to tell you so!
LOL!! Bry sounds like Trent--I love it! Pretty creative!
This is hilarious! Just found your site! Love it!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL nice
This dude is ugly!!!!
Yours truly
Bryant Bailey
Oh man I laughed so hard at this! You crack me up!! Love it ;)
haha wow!
your little girl is so cute by the way! Congratulations! I have been meaning to tell you so!
LOL!! Bry sounds like Trent--I love it! Pretty creative!
This is hilarious! Just found your site! Love it!!!
Post a Comment