I love this time of day. When both the girls are down for a nap and I can just relax or get whatever done that I need to. It's nice when they go to bed at night too, but usually by then I'm too exhausted to get anything done. This only happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays because Pyper has school on those days. I tried to get her down for a nap other days, but she doesn't quite go down as easy and it turns out to be too much work. So our deal is that after school we eat lunch and everyone goes down for a nap. It works much better that way. Sometimes I still have to bribe her to go down. Like today, for instance, I told her that we could make a sledding hill in the backyard, but only after her nap. She went down really easy!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Jordanna! I was so excited when I found Tiffany on Facebook and she had a blog. Then even more excited when she told me YOU had a blog as well. So fun to find both of you at once! I also blog but made mine private. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite if you want to check out our pictures and happenings. You can send your email to my belaybob@hotmail.com account. Glad to see you are doing so well and are happy. Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment