Bryant was in Indianapolis for Valentines so it was just the girls and I. I had told Pyper that we could make a cake for Valentines and she never forgets, so all day she asked if we could make it. It was a Red Velvet Cake, (even though I just put one bottle of food coloring; two is alot, it still came out very red and pretty.) It was very thick cake so we all just shared one piece.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your girls are super Cute I can't stand it, It is crazy Zoie is two I haven't seen her since she was born, wow. Does Pyper go to Kintergarten this year?
Pyper doesn't go to kindergarten till fall of '09. She's in preschool right now.
That cake looks so yummy! I'll have to get your recipe. We love your family! Your girls are adorable! We really should to get together more often. And I still have your big bowl from the Christmas party that I need to bring by, so maybe we'll see you guys soon ;)
Post a Comment