So the 4th never seems to go exactly as planned, but oh well, right? We actually didn't have much planned this year. Bry and I had the race in the morning, (which we both ended up having issues with,) then to grandma's house for food and fun.
Since it was supposed to be a VERY hot day, grandma set up her pool and we brought our water slide. It turned out that the sun was covered the whole time we were out. Even though the slide was pretty old, we did a few make-shifts and it turned out to be a hit! Aunt Brookie joined the fun with us. After playing some games like "Ring Around the Rosies" and "I Had a Baby Turtle" in the pool we were done; the girls were getting pretty cold.
Bry and I had bought some fireworks right before, so we did some of those, (even though the girls aren't big fans of fireworks. The always hide their faces or run away.) Then we decided we were tired and went home. So not too eventful, but still lots of fun!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
4TH OF JULY**
Posted by Unknown at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How fun! Yeah my boys got burned so badly even though the clouds were out. I didnt even think to put sunblock on. And no the 4th never works out the way you want it to. We didnt even get to see fireworks because it was to windy across the lake.
Post a Comment