Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swim Lessons

A few weeks ago we had swim lessons. I usually try to get a couple in the summer, but I figured since we go swimming often enough, it wouldn't matter two much if we only went once this year. Pyper was in preschool 2 and graduated to preschool 3, and Zoee and I were in the Parent tot class. Zoee doesn't seem to like the water as much as Pyper did when she was that age, but she'll get over it. I think we took Pyper swimming more, so we just need to go more often.


Before

After

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are going on a cruise?!?!? I am so JEALOUS!!! I have always wanted to go on one. I am hoping next summer. Where are you going? How long? Just you and Bry? Oh...do you have the pictures from when we went dancing?

Amy said...

Your girls are getting soo big! I added a link to you on my blog,I hope that is ok. Cute pictures of your girls in swimming lessons!