Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grandpa's Birthday

We went down to Arizona at the end of August to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. My parents were just getting home from Hawaii and were staying with my sister so they would be in town. My mom had to end up telling my dad, however, that we were there because he didn't see why they wouldn't go home to Yuma the next day. So he knew we were there, but I still think it was pretty much a surprise anyway. We went to Marc and Natalie's to hang out and set up for the party till my parents and Jessica got there. The kids loved decorating and coloring posters! It was almost like a birthday party for all of us, because my parents had a big bag of goodies that they brought from Hawaii.

While we were there we did the slip-n-slide, went to Old Tucson, went to Big Surf, and went to a Sun Devil's game. We were going going going! We had lots of fun and Pyper especially liked playing with her cousins.

5 comments:

Troy and Rach said...

That sounds like you had a lot of fun. What cute pictures. I can't believe how big the girls are.

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY fun times and cute pics. YOu are such a doll. ANd thanks for finally posting ;) I got bored.

Amy said...

How fun! Happy Birthday uncle Allen! Boy 60? He is getting OLD! :) I am glad you guys had fun!

Rana said...

Oh My Heck! Jordana you are one hot babe! I love how much fun you still have being a Mommy and beautiful wife! ps, tell Jessica I really miss her! :O)

Rana said...

Jordanna, I love your new pictures! you are such a babe, and your girls are so beautiful!