I'm still trying to do some catch up posts if you haven't noticed.
A few weeks ago we decided to go camping so Grandpa drove down to Payson Lakes to find a spot. Since it was Friday and it was so late in the day, there were not spots left, but he drove up a little further and found a place that just does group camping. I think it's mainly for horses and you have to reserve all three spots in that site. The guy at the booth told him he could have them for $45, (normally $75 I think.) So he paid for them and then a little while later a family came by and asked if he could pay to use one of the sites, so Grandpa got some of his money back. Anyway, so we ended up getting a really good deal, because the sites were way nice. It was our family, Grandpa, Brookie, and Jorgen's boys. It was mainly nice to just get away, sit by a fire, and do all those camping things. Unfortunately, our tent was not exactly on flat ground and we couldn't get a mattress pumped up, so we didn't get any sleep. Still lots of fun!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Camping @ Payson Lakes
Posted by Unknown at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wonder if you were there the same time we were? That is funny, my parents were up there for a whole week!
What an adorable family you have!! Bryant, when I come to Utah next, which should be around Christmas, we should get together for dinner or something.
Post a Comment