Thursday, March 13, 2008

It Sold!!

Yay! The album Jessica and I were working on sold! I was pretty sure it would sell, (it had like 13 watchers,) but when there were no bids till the last minute of the auction I was a little worried. This gives me some sort of hope. I have been scrapbooking all week to post on ebay. Sometimes I think the amount of time I put into it isn't worth the money I get back, but I actually really like it, and I'm learning alot how to embellish pages. I'm also getting faster. Even if my items don't sell, I would keep everything for myself and it's way fun.


On a sad note, sign ups for the expo were yesterday and I didn't get in AGAIN! Everyone seems to be faster than me. Heather and Carrie got in again, but not me. I don't know how I can be so slow at entering my info. The same thing happened last time we went (everyone got in but me,) but they opened up 50 more spots so I was still able to go. I got on a waiting list, however, so I'm thinking positively and I'm sure I'll get in.


Here are some pics of the album we worked on:

0 comments: