Grandma Jorgensen got the girls this jungle gym thing for Christmas and Pyper has been asking dad forever to put it up. It's been too cold till now. They love it! It's the perfect height. Zoee can't climb up it yet, but she can hang. I don't worry about them falling. It's too low to cause any harm. Pyper says it's like a playground in the backyard. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How fun!!!! I cant believe how big they are getting. I need one of these when we get a house. Man I NEED a house with a HUGE yard. My boys are getting so BUSY that its going to take an army to raise them. E is in first grade already and L is getting ready for kindergarten next year. Tru and D are getting excited for Easter so its great. Thanks for finally getting a hold of me. In the summer you guys should come over and have a BBQ with us then we can go swimming. :D See ya soon.
Post a Comment