Monday, June 9, 2008

4 WHEELIN!

We went out riding the other day with uncle Jorgen and some friends. Pyper got to ride a four wheeler just her size and she LOVED it! Both the girls got to ride the big bikes as well. FUN FUN FUN!






2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like fun! Your girls are so cute. I'm glad you like the starfall website. Min is on there every day and she has really learned so much from it. You should also try the leap frog videos they have at Costco. They are so great and even Luke is learning his letters and numbers. The kids love them! I love your new blog too, btw! Where did you get the cute background? I love changing mine up every now and then so I'm always looking for new ideas. You did a great job on yours! ;)

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! I hope you guys built lots of memories. YAY!