Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Preschool Grad




Pyper went to preschool at Timpanogas High this year. She loved it! (Most of the time.. She didn't like getting out of bed to get ready to go.) They went on lots of field trips and she made some new friends. Her program on the last day was fun. Bryant and I went to watch. They sang lots of songs and got to bring home a little scrapbook of work they've done and lots of pictures. Her birthday misses the deadline for school so she gets to go another year of preschool. Yay! Isn't she a cute little graduate?




2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is cute! I ccant believe we have kids to be this "old"

Jen said...

YEA! That is so exciting! You and Bry and your triathalon! You guys are amazing! I am proud of you! I will be passing through Provo this month and I would love to see you!