Sunday, June 29, 2008

LAS VEGAS













I have quite a bit of updating to do, so I might have several new posts up today.

First off, a few weeks ago the girls and I drove down to Las Vegas. We met my parents and stayed in Circus Circus. My dad had a convention down there so we went so my mom wouldn't get bored. The first day we mostly spent walking around the circus acts and games in the hotel. (And of course going out to eat.)

The next day we got all day passes to the theme park. It was pretty fun, except the girls didn't like the simulation rides and the water ride was closed. They went on the ones they liked several times, though. Pyper was just tall enough to go on some bigger rides and Zoee was just tall enough to go on some rides with an adult. (Good thing my girls are tall.) Then we went to eat at this way cool Japanese buffet. I admit, I'm not a
big fan of Japanese food, but this place had everything including crab legs, every kind of sushi, and creme brulle (however you spell it.) Oh it was so good. I had 3 bowls of the creme brulle. Pyper liked the chocolate fountain. She got to put strawberries and marshmallows under it.

The last day we went to the Flamingo to see all the animals they had in there exhibit. It was cool to see the flamingos and huge fish and other birds. And it was very pretty with waterfalls and things. Then we spent a few hours at the pool. We played mini golf in the theme park and walked around Circus Circus and played lots of games. The girls won some prizes and we saw some more fun circus acts. The girls actually ended up with lots of fun toys because Grandpa also brought them fun things from his convention. It's amazing all the fun things people give out at those things. Some of the many things we were given were hats. Zoee loved hers; she wanted to wear it everywhere.

It was lots of fun, even though I'm not a big fan of the drive, it was worth it! A much needed vacation.

1 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! I didnt like LV the last time I was there. Maybe I would if I went again. Anyways I am happy you get to see your mom and dad so often.
We need toget together. Oh and we got a HOUSE!!!! I know we will have to have a play date.
Have fun!!!